feedback of preliminary task

「feedback」的圖片搜尋結果"

      I got some feedbacks from my media's teacher and classmates which I found that was really useful for me to improve my documentary.
      I managed  those feedback that I'm going to show you and I also happy to get more comments  from people who have look my version.

1. I have some voiceover in my video, but the pronunciation wasn't really perfect and natural. So the media's teacher gave me an advice, she wants me to have a learn with read with local people on how they make the voice more professional and having the pronunciation to be up and down( get an emotion on it)

2. I got a sound level problem on my interview part which the audience didn't hear the voices clearly. I realise it might be a mistake that I didn't use microphone to catch the voices.

3. In the part of interview, there is still a bit of noisy sounds at the beginning and also the camera is unstable, so I will arrange a time to film an new interview.

However, I still have some part that I did well:
1. I've been took many location( such as school, train and restaurant) in my video which the audience think this is good.( more shot)

2. "following the character's life and made me want to watch more" 

3. this is an interesting topic.


Comments

Popular Posts