Diary1 after first draft




Image result for feeling



At the beginning, I didn't think there were many problems with my documentary, the only problem was that I didn't have enough time. However, my media teacher( Mrs. Hutching)  looked through my work and gave me some a lots of feedbacks, so I found that my video had so many technical mistakes. To be honest, I was a little disappointed that I got these mistakes,  but I am still happy I can found the mistakes and the teacher could patiently write down all the advices for me.  I think these are very important to me, every bit of advice can make my documentary to be more perfect. I will continue to work hard.

In addition, next week is mock week, so I'm afraid I can't spend much time on my coursework, but I will continue to tell you about my shooting progress.

Comments

Popular Posts