feedbacks


Image result for first feedback

Hey, this is my feedback of my first draft from Mrs Hutchings ( media teacher). She is a kindly teacher which gave me a lot of advices and I realise there are many technical skills of filming I need to improve.

1. My documentary is talk about the life of Chinese people in the uk. At the beginning , it was shown a girl's back and it didn't tell audiences what nationality of this girl because the audience couldn't see her face, so this is a problem which not clear to show audiences with the contents. Also, the title wasn't a good explanation( didn't give enough explain).

2. There are some technical problems which are the movement of camera and the setting. Firstly, some shots are suddenly with zoom in or move from left to right and then turns back, these are so confuse and not advanced to shown in documentary. Further, when I used cut away between the interview and setting, there are some a bit of parts of setting didn't related to the interview's content, which doesn't make sense.

3. The overall times of documentary is around 5 mins but my video only took around 4 mins, so it is too short and still need to film more- maybe ask more questions in the interview part and filming more students' life scenes. 












Comments

Popular Posts