process











↖↖↖↖↖↖
      In my feedbacks, the first problem is that my first cover, video show to the audience is a girl's back, but there's a problem, my theme documentary is Chinese people's life in the UK, if you just show the back of a girl to audiences, they cannot confirm her nationality, will be confused.






So, I gonna to change this part, but the problem is I am thinking to change the opening scene, maybe start with a school shot and then turn to the Chinese people life or just start with some Chinese people and turn to their school life. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

-If I start with school scene, I will use one of these picture and give a title and a subtitle at the below.


- If I start with Chinese people↓
                                   



However, I still think I haven't got enough scenes so i should film more. 
I already get another appointment with my friends and hope my filming can be successful.














Comments

Popular Posts